The dates for the GJAC Matches will usually be the week immediately following the U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
• The Team Competition format for the GJAC Championship shall be 54 holes of stroke play.
• Team members will compete in a separate threesome (or foursome)
• The three lowest scores from each Team will be added together each day, with the highest score being discarded.
• The lowest three day totaled score will determine the winner.
• There is no individual competition.
Entry Fee: $1200
• Each Team must have four girls in order to compete.
• Players are eligible to participate in the GJAC if they are 14 years of age and have not yet reached their 19th birthday by the final day of competition and have not attended an institution of higher education.
• Team members must be active members of the Association they represent.