The dates for the GJAC Matches will be the week immediately following the U.S. Girls Junior Championship.
• The Team Competition format for the GJAC Championship shall be 54 holes of stroke play.
• Team members will compete in a separate threesome (or foursome)
• The three lowest scores from each Team will be added together each day, with the highest score being discarded.
• The lowest three day totaled score will determine the winner.
• There is no individual competition.
Entry Fee: $1000
• Each Team must have four girls in order to compete.
• Players are eligible to participate in the 2019 GJAC if they are 14 years of age and have not yet reached their 19th birthday by the final day of competition and have not attended an institution of higher education.
• Team members must be active members of the Association they represent.
• Team members may belong to more than one Association but must be permanent residents of the State and/or Country they represent (permanent defined as where the junior lives full time, attends school or is a member of a Club that belongs to the State Association.
Teams will be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Executive Committee for breach of the Eligibility Requirements.