|Thank you for for your interest in becoming a host family. By being a host family you play a vital part of the Girls Junior Americas Cup! Your generos hospitality is greatly appreciated and we know this will be an enjoyable experience for both you and your guest. The GJAC sincerely hopes you will enjoy lasting memories. |
What to Expect:
- Housing arrangements are needed Sunday through Thursday.
- The Housing Committee will inform you of the teams arrival to the course on Sunday.
- Preferably Team Members will be housed together (Typically two girls from the same team stay in one home. All four girls from a team my stay with one family if adequate accommodations are available.)
- Host families are invited to attend the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, Opening Banquet and are encouraged to watch the competition.
- Exchange contact information with the Team Captain.
- Exercise a degree of supervision of the girls you are hosing.
- Inform the girls of meal times.
- Do not allow the girls to drive your automobile at any time.
- Inform the Team Captain immediately of any problems regarding the girls.
Meals and Transportation: It is customary for the host family to furnish breakfast every morning and dinner on the free evening when no events are planned. Host families are also asked to provide transportation for the players to and from the course for all golf and social events.